Pika NIR - Near Infrared Hyperspectral Imaging Camera
Our Pika NIR infrared hyperspectral imaging camera covers the 900 - 1700 nm spectral range. The Pika NIR is easy to use, has low stray light, low distortions, and excellent image quality.
A C++ API is available for customers who want to integrate Resonon hyperspectral cameras into their own software system. This API is provided to customers free upon request.
Click here to contact us for product and pricing information.
|Spectral Range||900 - 1700 nm|
|Spectral Resolution||5.5 nm|
|Spectral Channels *||145|
|Max Frame Rate||100 fps|
|Power Requirements||12V, 5A|
|Weight||10.4 lbs, 4.7 kgs|
|Dimensions (in)||4.7 x 12.0 x 3.5|
|Dimensions (cm)||11.9 x 30.5 x 8.9|
|Temperature Range||32-122 F, 0-50 C|
|f / #||f / 1.8|
|Avg. RMS Spot Radius||10 µm|
|Smile (peak to peak)||3 µm|
|Keystone (peak to peak)||5 µm|
* The number of spectral channels equals the spectral range divided by the spectral resolution, and depends on the RMS spot size. The number of independent spectral channels is NOT the same as the number of sensor pixels in the spectral direction.
Standard objective lens options - Pika NIR
|click here for more information on objective lenses|
|focal length (mm)||FOV (deg)||IFOV (mrad)|
Other objective lenses are available. Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.
- Pika NIR Data Sheet
- Objective lens selection and technical information page.
- Pika Hyperspectral Camera & Spectronon User Manual (PDF)
- Pika Hyperspectral Camera & Spectronon User Manual (HTML)
- C++ API Documentation
- For help using the Pika NIR hyperspectral imager, please email us at ProductSupport@resonon.com.