Pika II - VNIR Hyperspectral Imaging Camera
The Pika II is our most popular and most affordable hyperspectral imaging camera. It is lightweight, compact, and rugged, built for harsh environments including industrial and airborne deployments. The Pika II is easy to use, has low stray light, high SNR, low distortions, and excellent image quality.
Click here to contact us for product and pricing information.
|Spectral Range||400 - 900 nm|
|Spectral Resolution||2.1 nm|
|Spectral Channels *||240|
|Max Frame Rate||145 fps|
|Power Requirements||8-30V, <2.5W|
|Weight||2.8 lbs, 1.3 kg|
|Dimensions (in)||3.8 x 6.6 x 2.5|
|Dimensions (cm)||9.7 x 16.8 x 6.4|
|Temperature Range||46-90 F, 8-32 C|
|f / #||f / 3.0|
|Avg. RMS Spot Radius||7 µm|
|Smile (peak to peak)||5 µm|
|Keystone (peak to peak)||7 µm|
* The number of spectral channels equals the spectral range divided by the spectral resolution, and depends on the RMS spot size. The number of independent spectral channels is NOT the same as the number of sensor pixels in the spectral direction.
Standard objective lens options - Pika II
|click here for more information on objective lenses|
|focal length (mm)||FOV (deg)||IFOV (mrad)|
Other objective lenses are available. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Pika II Data Sheet
All Resonon hyperspectral imaging cameras come with SpectrononPro software, which controls the cameras and scanning stage, has many tools to analyze hyperspectral data, and provides multiple output options. SpectrononPro also has the capability of accepting user-written plugins, allowing the user to integrate custom data-analysis algorithms into SpectrononPro.
A free version of SpectrononPro, along with sample datacubes, are available for free dowloand at: www.downloads.resonon.com.
A C++ API is available for customers who want to integrate Resonon hyperspectral cameras into their own software system. This API is provided to customers free upon request.
- Objective lens selection and technical information page.
- Pika Hyperspectral Camera & Spectronon User Manual (PDF)
- Pika Hyperspectral Camera & Spectronon User Manual (HTML)
- C++ API Documentation
- For help using the Pika II hyperspectral imager, please email us at ProductSupport@resonon.com.